Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday

Yeah, I couldn't care less about the Stupid Big Game or the commercials or whatever. Although I'm sure I'll be forced to endure it because I do, after all, live with a dude. So that said, I am looking forward to the commercials. As much as they're paying for them, they oughta be good.

More of that fluffy white shit in the forecast for today. My morning tomorrow is going to suck. Dare I say I'm getting used to it? At least I have a Fivebucks gift card with $16 left to spend, so I can spend that hour-plus in my car with good coffee. It's the little things, you know.

I'm going to go to Target today to spend some more Money I Don't Have. We've got a dude coming out next Saturday to give us an estimate on new windows. I think I'm going to have him break it down to a room-by-room cost. Hey, we're paying $30 for the damn estimate, it's going to be worth my money. At best it looks like we will end up replacing just the windows in the bedrooms this year, but that will be a worthwhile investment for sure. It will be delightful to be able to actually open (and close) our bedroom windows and have fresh air coming in (instead of bugs).

I'm also going to the gym today. It's a straight cardio day. I just hope I can make it a whole 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment