Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whole Lotta Bingein' Goin On

I'm not sure when it started, exactly. I think Monday, when I decided I would forego the Dinty Moore Beef Stew served over buttered maccaroni noodles Ben was serving for dinner, and make a Healthy Choice instead. Yeah, my Healthy Choice was kind of gross, and I ended up having it as an appetizer before digging into a bowl of maccaroni and DMBS.

Then I noticed the baguettes sitting on the counter. Right next to the butter. How convenient. One and a half baguettes later, I stopped.

Yesterday, there was a candy bar.

Today, that asshole man in our office brought in donuts. Donuts. After my third, I stopped.

I went to the gym last night, and didn't notice any problems. Tonight, however, I thought I was going to die. I managed 20 minutes on the stair climber, then moved to the treadmill and started to run. I was planning on running at least 18 of 20 minutes. Fat (emphasis on "fat") chance. I barely managed to eek out 5 minutes at a time, and even though I got through the whole 20 minutes, I walked at least half of it.

Very, very disappointing.

So tomorrow, no 3-donut breakfasts. No candy bars. No baguettes. I'm back on the wagon, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment