Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lists

Things I wanted to do today:

Laundry - check.

Pick up Bob's prescription - check.

Go to Target and get Bob a pair of shoes (because his "new" shoes stepped in dog shit this morning and the sole is starting to come unglued already, anyway), vitamins, more Soy Joy bars, and Mucinex and Tylenol PM - check.

Make gluten-free pancakes and quinoa pasta for meals at work this week - check.

Get my laundry done - sortof check (it's in the dryer. Close enough.)

Go to the fabric store and spend some money - check. (Now I need to do something with it.)

Go to the gym - check.

It's 1:37pm. Looks like I'm off to a good start, at least.

________________________________________________

It's now 7:24pm, and I need to add a couple of items to the list:

Pick out clothes for tomorrow -

Pack breakfast and lunch for tomorrow -

Start working on content for HaveItHandmade -

Pack Bob's school bag - check.

Do nails - screw it. I'm going to splurge and get a set of acrylics next weekend. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment