Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No More Donuts

My diet plans have been thrown under the bus this week. It started Monday morning when our team lead brought in two boxes of Dunkin Donuts. Two. Boxes. Dunkin Donuts. There's no other donut out there, in my opinion. Even though I'd carefully packed my breakfast and my lunch and already had a Soy Joy bar on my commute in, I couldn't help but stuff one into my face. And another one after lunch. And another one today.



I haven't made it to the gym since Sunday, either.



Did I mention there were also Hostess cupcakes and Doritos last night?

Eh. Tomorrow's another day. This evening, I had legitimate reasons for not hitting the gym, which I won't go into here--but I used the time wisely. I trimmed the too-long lining on a skirt and re-hemmed it, and did a little work on my most recent gaming case project. I've got some other projects I'm itching to get started on, but I need to make another trip to the fabric store before I can get moving on them.

I did get to spend some quality time with the toddler today, and the older one, too. Sometimes it's nice to have a kid on your lap. Even if that kid is damn near as tall as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment